Hmmm, I'd love to fill you in on the rest of my life, but there isn't anything else! Life is consumed by all things Finn! He fills my days with laughs, tears, and smiles, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
The past four months have been a total roller coaster. I actually left Finn with an overnight babysitter before he was seven weeks old! I ended up having to go fishing with Bobby, and so we had no choice but to find an overnight babysitter for the baby so we didnt have to take him out of bed at 3am to go fishing! It was the hardest thing I have ever done. I was so full of anxiety, and GUILT! I felt like a bad Mom. But I had to convince myself that I was doing to help support our family, including him! Let me tell you, it was no walking park, fishing lobster six weeks post-partum. But I did it, and I'm damn proud of myself!
So now, here we are, four months into Mommy-hood. We are surving colic, and onto teething! Its just one thing after the other in the Mommy world! These days, I am preparing to introduce baby foods! They say anywhere between 4-6 months your baby will show signs of being ready. Let me tell you, Finn is showing all the signs. He is all but grabbing the food off of our plates! He is just itching to try something! Its kind of sweet, and sad at the same time, because he gets so frustrated, moving his mouth when he sees us eating. So I have dug out of my blender and am pinning baby food tips like mad! Next week I'm going to give him his first taste of sweet potato!
I wish I had time to share more news, but the master has spoken, and its time to cuddle!
Stay tuned! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment